Looking for something?
- Citrix Netscaler: Configuring HTTPS load balancing
- Locate a Certificate Authority in your Active Directory environment
- Understanding Historical “CPU Ready” statistics in VMware vCenter server
- Migrating Windows Server 2012 R2 FSMO roles to another DC
- How to kill a windows service which is stuck in a “Stopping” state
Category Archives: Boot from USB
Here are some steps how to install an ESXi host from a USB key. If you have a host that does not have a CD drive or if you have a stubborn USB key that does not want to boot … Continue reading →...
Installing and boot a Linux operating system on a USB stick So you just downloaded an .ISO image of your favourite Linux distro but don’t have any blanc discs laying around to burn it to. UNetbootin allows you to install … Continue readi...
Booting Windows XP from a USB stick It is a pretty intensive process to manually configure a Windows XP bootable USB stick, thanks to WinToFlash the process is made very easy. WinToFlash can transfer the following Operating Systems to boot … C...
Easy step-by-step guide to make a Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows Server 2008 R2 boot from a USB flash drive. Complete section I and II and anjoy your bootable USB flash drive. Section I (DISKPART): Click on the Start button and type … Continue re...