Looking for something?
- Citrix Netscaler: Configuring HTTPS load balancing
- Locate a Certificate Authority in your Active Directory environment
- Understanding Historical “CPU Ready” statistics in VMware vCenter server
- Migrating Windows Server 2012 R2 FSMO roles to another DC
- How to kill a windows service which is stuck in a “Stopping” state
Category Archives: Openfiler 2.99
Install and Boot Openfiler 2.99 from a USB Flash Drive I have been playing around with ESXi server lately and needed to set up iSCSI shared storage to take advantage of the more complex features. Openfiler 2.99 has received a … Continue read...
What is Openfiler? Openfiler is an Open Source Linux based operating system. Once you install it on a server or just a regular PC or a virtual machine, you can used it to set up an FTP servers, NFS shares, … Continue reading →...
What is iSCSI Target ? iSCSI is a SAN (Storage Area Network) protocol that uses TCP/IP to exchange SCSI commands. For a very basic explanation: it allows you to directly access a hard drive which is located across a network. … Continue reading...