Looking for something?
- Citrix Netscaler: Configuring HTTPS load balancing
- Locate a Certificate Authority in your Active Directory environment
- Understanding Historical “CPU Ready” statistics in VMware vCenter server
- Migrating Windows Server 2012 R2 FSMO roles to another DC
- How to kill a windows service which is stuck in a “Stopping” state
Tag Archives: 2008 r2 2003 primary domain controller move the roles
Here are quick steps how to transfer FSMO roles from one domain controller to another, In this case I AM moving the roles from one Windows Server 2012 R2 domain controller to another 2012 R2. I have had to do … Continue reading →...