Looking for something?
- Citrix Netscaler: Configuring HTTPS load balancing
- Locate a Certificate Authority in your Active Directory environment
- Understanding Historical “CPU Ready” statistics in VMware vCenter server
- Migrating Windows Server 2012 R2 FSMO roles to another DC
- How to kill a windows service which is stuck in a “Stopping” state
Tag Archives: change a windows service state from command line manual
A quick command that I have used in a script to change the status of a service in Windows. C:\> sc config “Spooler” start= disabled [SC] ChangeServiceConfig SUCCESS The start options are start= <boot|system|auto|demand|disabled|dela...