Looking for something?
- Citrix Netscaler: Configuring HTTPS load balancing
- Locate a Certificate Authority in your Active Directory environment
- Understanding Historical “CPU Ready” statistics in VMware vCenter server
- Migrating Windows Server 2012 R2 FSMO roles to another DC
- How to kill a windows service which is stuck in a “Stopping” state
Tag Archives: create tar.gz files extract tar.gz folders
Here is a quick cheat sheet how to compress and extract files/folders in CentOs Linux. If you are extracting to a specific folder you have to create the folder ahead of time with mkdir /tmp/data/ or the command will not … Continue reading &r...