Looking for something?
- Citrix Netscaler: Configuring HTTPS load balancing
- Locate a Certificate Authority in your Active Directory environment
- Understanding Historical “CPU Ready” statistics in VMware vCenter server
- Migrating Windows Server 2012 R2 FSMO roles to another DC
- How to kill a windows service which is stuck in a “Stopping” state
Tag Archives: terminate a service in the stopping state
I recently ran into an issue where a service got stuck in the “Stopping” state. When I tried to stop it through the command line I received the following error. I had to kill it before I could start it … Continue reading →...